Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] thorpemax: OTA application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] thorpemax: OTA application  Empty [Denied] thorpemax: OTA application Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:46 am

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

Steam Name: Thorpemax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29724506

Reason for wanting to join: I'd like to have a greater Rp experiences and to try being alot different from what I am normally as playing as a citizen can get boring being bullied around by MPF

What do you think the OTA is about?: The OTA is about dealing with full fledged riots and repelling attacks from the rebels and being sent in to attack rebel base's. OTA are mainly meant for killing and not taking prisoners

How long have you been part of this community?: I have been part of the community for about 2 Months and a couple of weeks.

How long have you been part of this forum?: I have been part of the forum for a 2 weeks now.

Do you understand that being an OTA doesnt give you the privilege to Powergame?: Yes I do understand that I am not allowed to powergame and i will except any punishment if it happens which i assure you it won't.

Do you understand that when playing as OTA, you are not allowed to show any kind of human behavior?: This maybe hard but i will try my best as i have not had any expirence of trying to suppress the human part so some sentences may come out with human emotion/behavior.

Do you understand that there is no such thing as "lolbrainsurgery"?:I haven't heard the term before but it sounds silly so I understand that its not a real thing.

What does OTA stand for?: The OTA stands for Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

Who or what is the OTA's commander?The OTA commander at this point Is the city OTA king. The leader of the OTA changes between citys as in city 17 has an OTA king PP has its own OTA king

Last edited by Kill22pro on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:15 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Its was Sloppy so i cleand it up)

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

What is your reason for wanting to join the OTA? I can't give -/+ support now :/

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

•cC•Silent wrote:What is your reason for wanting to join the OTA? I can't give -/+ support now :/
Yeah sorry about that I forgot about it I have edited it in now.

PhaZe

PhaZe

Looks pretty thin.. I'll -support for now.

Might change my mind about it if you can fix your application.

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Who or what is the OTA's commander?The OTA commander at this point Is kill22 Character in game but it changes betweens cites

Wrong answer.

- Supp

Waiting for another staff member to accept/denie.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

Kill22pro wrote:Who or what is the OTA's commander?The OTA commander at this point Is kill22 Character in game but it changes betweens cites

Wrong answer.
It is but i thought the the leader was the city leader hence the changing between city's

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

There is a OTA leader, if I am right, he was on the server elier. But might not have been him.

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

The OTA has a lot of leaders. It depends on the city. Just find out who it is and you will have +Support from me. If you don't find out who it is, you will get a -Support from me...

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

•cC•Silent wrote:The OTA has a lot of leaders. It depends on the city. Just find out who it is and you will have +Support from me. If you don't find out who it is, you will get a -Support from me...
The OTA leader is OTA king right who who'd be Mickiebeth
I just thought there was one who was in total control was the city leader

10[Denied] thorpemax: OTA application  Empty Re: [Denied] thorpemax: OTA application Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:56 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

thorpemax wrote:
•cC•Silent wrote:The OTA has a lot of leaders. It depends on the city. Just find out who it is and you will have +Support from me. If you don't find out who it is, you will get a -Support from me...
The OTA leader is OTA king right who who'd be Mickiebeth
I just thought there was one who was in total control was the city leader

The City Administrator is the leader of the Overwatch Transhuman Arm 'If' they are in his territory. (Which means, if they are in his city he is the leader of all the units who are in.)

King is just the leader of the squad.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

11[Denied] thorpemax: OTA application  Empty Re: [Denied] thorpemax: OTA application Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:31 am

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

Ahh ok i get that now thanks for clearing that up.

12[Denied] thorpemax: OTA application  Empty Re: [Denied] thorpemax: OTA application Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:15 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

I will talk with Sunject as soon as he comes online and we will make a decision.

13[Denied] thorpemax: OTA application  Empty Re: [Denied] thorpemax: OTA application Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:30 pm

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

Too be honest, you got too many -support and you got one question wrong 2 or 3 times. Sorry mate, but...

Denied

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum