Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Thorpemax's Re-application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] Thorpemax's Re-application  Empty [Denied] Thorpemax's Re-application Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:59 am

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

Steam Name:thorpemax

SteamID::0:1:29724506

Reason for wanting to join:I was part of the MPF on a server for a couple of days before it was shutdown

What do you think the MPF is about?:The MPF is about Destroying the citizen's hope and dreams,To stop them from getting the feeling that there fully in control of what's going on around them,To let them know that there nothing now.

How long have you been part of this community?:I have been on this server for a couple of months now

How long have you been part of this forum?: I've Been on the forum for about the same time as i was on the server.

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name:Max Thorep.

Date of birth:September 17 1990.

Race(asian, european etc):European.

Strengths: Hmm well This may not mean much to you but I am quite fast,In fact i was fastest in my county and the ones surrounding it.

Weaknesses:The dark I hate it ever since I was trapped in a small tunnel with that god dam dead body!

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): Yes.

Last edited by Kill22pro on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Some grammar mistakes.

Some disrespect on the IC app to the MPF Sector.

No fully explained answers.
A bit short.

Denied.

Please do not make another application within 7 days (1 Mar 2012 -> 8 Mar 2012)

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum