Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] NerfModder's OTA Application.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] NerfModder's OTA Application. Empty [Denied] NerfModder's OTA Application. Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:31 am

NeroLogix

Steam Name:
[S.V.R.] NerfModder

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:45820341

Reason for wanting to join:
I wish to join the OTA for a chance to serve in the Universal Union. I am a hardcore roleplayer, and I love having someone commanding me.
What do you think the OTA is about?:
OTA is about serving the Universal Union, Protecting the Citizens from Anti-Citizens, and Sweeping the SLUMs, or any given area ordered by KING or an OfC+.

How long have you been part of this community?:
2 - 3 Days.

How long have you been part of this forum?:
Today. Very Happy

Do you understand that being an OTA doesnt give you the privilege to Powergame?:
I, NeroLogix understand that being an OTA doesn't give me the privilege to Powergame.
Do you understand that when playing as OTA, you are not allowed to show any kind of human behavior?:
I, NeroLogix understand that when playing as OTA, I am not allowed to show any kind of human behavior.
Do you understand that there is no such thing as "lolbrainsurgery"?:
I, NeroLogix understand that there is no such thing as "lolbrainsurgery".
What does OTA stand for?:
OTA Stands for Overwatch Transhuman Arm.
Who or what is the OTA's commander?
KING and OfC+
[EXTRA] How did your OTA come to be?
It was August 28, 2015. The Civil Protection were invading.
Alex was an United States Marine Corp. It was during the Seven Hour War where it began. Sergeant Alex was in the middle of a fire fight, when everything went black.

He woke up, his recruits gone. It was the Metro Police Force. They captured, and killed three out of the five. Alex vowed that he would find, and kill the units who killed one of his best soldiers, Sam. Sam was only 17.

Alex knew what he was doing, and he planned on winning. Two more hours had past, and Alex hadn't even made it anywhere NEAR the Civil Protection Head Quarters. Though, he had taken out as much as 15 of the Metro Police Force Soldiers. He wasn't proud of it. Alex was near death.

Finally, Alex had reached the Head Quarters. He made his way to the side entrance, keeping stealthy. He knocked out one of the units in an OfC uniform, and put it on. As he made his way into the Nexus, using the card that had the code to open any door in the Nexus which, oddly enough, was in the Officer's pocket. He made his way into detainment where, his units were not there. So, Sergeant Alex moved up to the next floor. As he passed the Commander, he was stopped. The commander stated: "UNIT, where you NOT taught etiquette? Alex nodded, and saluted the Commander. The Commander nods back, saying: "At ease."

He reached the City Administrator Bridge. He opened the door, not having read the sign next to it which read: "Commander+ Only." He walked into the CA Office, and was stopped. The CA knew he was coming. He knew why he was there. He knew, because the CA, knows everything. The war almost reached seven hours, being marked then at six hours, and fifty-five minutes. The CA had Alex stripped of the Officer's uniform, and amputated just outside of the Nexus. They then proceeded to bring the body inside. With the City Administrator, liking the skills that the US Marine Corp had demonstrated, decided that he wanted him as an Overwatch Unit. They proceeded to work on the body, cutting off his limbs, and replacing them with augments. From that day on, Alex lived his life as an Overwatch Unit, only remembering his military training. Nothing more.

Last edited by Kill22pro on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Steam ID. Had to bold EXTRA Question.)

2[Denied] NerfModder's OTA Application. Empty Re: [Denied] NerfModder's OTA Application. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:24 am

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

Cool story Save it and then use it next week Yeah!

3[Denied] NerfModder's OTA Application. Empty Re: [Denied] NerfModder's OTA Application. Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 am

NeroLogix

Razz

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

How long have you been part of this community?:
2 - 3 Days.

How long have you been part of this forum?:
Today.

That part is one reason that you get my -SUP

Who or what is the OTA's commander?
KING and OfC+

Only the KING Cps cant tell OTA what todo but they can ask them todo stuff but OTA does not have to.. and DvLs and SeC have abit more command over normal OTA soliders not much but if OTA are in need of a team leader or anything and the squad leader (KING) is mission or busy a DvL or VERY VERY UNLIKEY the SeC will.

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Denied

Rule 5 of the Forum Rules.

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

=============================================

Only the KING Cps cant tell OTA what todo but they can ask them todo stuff but OTA does not have to.. and DvLs and SeC have abit more command over normal OTA soliders not much but if OTA are in need of a team leader or anything and the squad leader (KING) is mission or busy a DvL or VERY VERY UNLIKEY the SeC will.

So wrong.

The Entire OTA section is totally different from the MPF section.

They do not follow orders from each other.

OTA's leader is the City Administrator.
MPF's leader is the SeC.

Every overwatch unit can be compared with a SeC from the MPF.

The king is the leader of the OTA Squads.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum