Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Dizzydizzydwarfs MPF application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: DizzyDizzyDwarf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12498010

Reason for wanting to join: I have seen and learnt alot about being in the MPF on other servers and I have alot of RP experience

What do you think the MPF is about?: The MPF is all about enforcing the laws on citizens and break up anti-citizen act/movements.(What ever you want to call them) They also beat citizens up to keep control, by using a less violent way. (less violent than killing) The only other time they interact with citizens is to recruit them.

How long have you been part of this community?: I have been part on this community for just over a day now, but if I am correct I think I played for a while before with a different account. (My old steam account)

How long have you been part of this forum?: I have been part of this forum for nearly two days now but as I just said I am pretty sure I joined the forums sometime last year, with a different name.

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Josh Eastley

Date of birth: 1996

Race(asian, european etc): European

Strengths: I can work pistols well and I try to resolve problems with my stun stick when possible, unless threatened. I am very strong and can sprint for a long time.

Weaknesses: I am small and I can't jump too high, which can hinders me at times.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): Yes I accept the terms of agreement.

Last edited by dizzydizzydwarf on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Sunject

Sunject
Super Admin
Super Admin

See rule number 5 on the forums, "Rule 5: Don't apply for a faction without being active within the community first (1/2 days in server); if your first/second post in the forums is for an application, it will be DENIED."

And I also suggest that you research role playing a cp.

denied

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Sunject, when reading Vamps posts we both think about the same thing now ^^

Anyways.

Removed vampire's posts, they were retarded and he forgot the part that he is NOT an ADMIN.

- locked.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum