Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Grallak MPF application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] Grallak MPF application Empty [Denied] Grallak MPF application Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:03 am

Grallak

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: Snag92

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8964012

Reason for wanting to join: I like telling people what to do and enforcing the law. I like the excitement of working. I have alot of friends who have playd Half-life 2 rp. I knew a guy who got me hooked in and I had a 03. But server host got assy and kept changing factions so me and my friend left. I also played with Tony on Hearbit. But the server owner were retarded so Tony and I left. Still, I did enjoy the job and it was alot fun working with others.

What do you think the MPF is about?: Roleplaying facistic cops and supressing citizens. Following orders is also what MPFs do. I remember patrolling alot as a 03. They drive out anti citizens and keep the streets clean. They do alot of beating, too. We are the superior race and we want to control everything.

How long have you been part of this community?: About an hour.

How long have you been part of this forum?: Look at my join date, mate.

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Anders Hopkins.

Date of birth: 1990.

Race(asian, european etc): Swedish.

Strengths: Telling people what to do and pushing others around. Some experiences with small guns and hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Allergic to grave bullshit from citizens trying to talk their way out of trouble.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): I accept the terms of agreement.

Last edited by Grallak on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total

2[Denied] Grallak MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak MPF application Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:41 am

Tony

Tony
Very active member
Very active member

Nice copy pasting from my application.

"They beat citizens a lot, sometimes even without a proper reason, as in-characterly, they don't give a damn about the citizens" <-- That's from my app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbrII7frHV0&list=LL2Qg4qfxGlk

3[Denied] Grallak MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak MPF application Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:44 am

Grallak

Nice copy pasting from my application.

"They beat citizens a lot, sometimes even without a proper reason, as in-characterly, they don't give a damn about the citizens" <-- That's from my app.
I quoted it, removing it if you dislike. But MPF have all same purpose right? nothhing to be angry about.

4[Denied] Grallak MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak MPF application Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

How long have you been part of this community?: About an hour.
1 hour? you need at least 1 to 2 days.
How long have you been part of this forum?: Look at my join date, mate.
You should really need to understand the difference about a Question / Answer and a Application.
Date of birth: 1990.
More information!

Admin message:
- Forum Rule(s) broken : Rule number 5
- Server Rule(s) broken : N/A

Denied.

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum