Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Grallak's new app

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] Grallak's new app Empty [Denied] Grallak's new app Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Grallak

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: Snag92

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8964012

Reason for wanting to join: I like telling people what to do and enforcing the law. I like the excitement of working. I have alot of friends who have playd Half-life 2 rp. I knew a guy who got me hooked in and I had a 03. But server host got assy and kept changing factions so me and my friend left. I also played with Tony on Hearbit. But the server owner were retarded so Tony and I left. Still, I did enjoy the job and it was alot fun working with others.

What do you think the MPF is about?: Roleplaying facistic cops and supressing citizens. Following orders is also what MPFs do. I remember patrolling alot as a 03. They drive out anti citizens and keep the streets clean. They do alot of beating, too.

How long have you been part of this community?: About two weeks

How long have you been part of this forum?
01-28-2012
[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Anders Hopkins.

Date of birth: 18/03/1990

Race(asian, european etc): Swedish.

Strengths: Sense of leadership. Some experience with small guns and hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Can be quite shaky sometimes.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): I accept the terms of agreement.

(This is the third time I use this app. I fixed all details. Thank you for the help, but please tell earlier so I do not have to wait another week to fix minor words Smile )

2[Denied] Grallak's new app Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's new app Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:58 am

Xellos

Xellos

Locked and denied automaticly. Make sure to post after the given time and not whitin 7 days.
Kill or someone post should post when you can make a new app.

3[Denied] Grallak's new app Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's new app Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:02 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Time doubled.

Please do not make another application within 14 days.

Xellos:The count starts from today. You can apply on 27.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum