Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] CrackaJones's Application

+2
PhaZe
CrackaJones
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] CrackaJones's Application  Empty [Denied] CrackaJones's Application Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:49 am

CrackaJones

CrackaJones

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: {ComSpez} [PP] CrackaJones

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32513039

Reason for wanting to join: I want to be apart or an organization that has control of society and everything in it.

What do you think the MPF is about?: Keeping citizens under control and protecting civilized society from destructive thought and action

How long have you been part of this community?: 11 months

How long have you been part of this forum?: 11 months

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Gregor Nichaliv

Date of birth: 9/27/77

Race(asian, european etc): European

Strengths: Control under pressure, very fit, can run long distances, high pain tolerance

Weaknesses: No medical experience, short temper

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): Yes.

Last edited by CrackaJones on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/user/gamecatcher99?feature=mhee

2[Denied] CrackaJones's Application  Empty Re: [Denied] CrackaJones's Application Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:25 am

PhaZe

PhaZe

Sorry, but I have to -support, this map looks very thin and half-assed. Razz

3[Denied] CrackaJones's Application  Empty Re: [Denied] CrackaJones's Application Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:17 am

20-14

20-14

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:32513039

Reason for wanting to join : MPF aren't cops. They often break the law, or use it to give themselves a free hand in certain actions.

You've been in this community for over 11 months, I bet you can make this application look much better.

Hungary is not a race, it's nation :/

I hope "Overkill" won't affect IC application because that means you actually killed citizens, what means breaking the law you want to enforce.

Well, I'd suggest to work over your application Razz

4[Denied] CrackaJones's Application  Empty Re: [Denied] CrackaJones's Application Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:22 am

Xellos

Xellos

I'd say I seen better applications :\ much better.
And yes as pointed out before me Hungarian is a nation and your name haves NO contact whit them. Do your research before posting stupid stuff please.
And you joust say whit "Overkill" that your a psychopath and you did murder before.

(I hope my criticism is constructive and not destructive.)
PS:I agree whit Phaze it looks half assed app. Remminds me of when mingies do apps. >.>

5[Denied] CrackaJones's Application  Empty Re: [Denied] CrackaJones's Application Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:07 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

I -Sup this I will not even type out my reason its so pointless...

6[Denied] CrackaJones's Application  Empty Re: [Denied] CrackaJones's Application Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 am

CrackaJones

CrackaJones

Sorry for the blunders, i hoped my changes make it look not half assed and created at 3 in the morning and convince you support my app.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gamecatcher99?feature=mhee

7[Denied] CrackaJones's Application  Empty Re: [Denied] CrackaJones's Application Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Fair enough

Denied.

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum