Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Grallak's MPF application

+2
Vampire
Grallak
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:14 am

Grallak

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: Snag92

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8964012

Reason for wanting to join: I like telling people what to do and enforcing the law. I like the excitement of working. I have alot of friends who have playd Half-life 2 rp. I knew a guy who got me hooked in and I had a 03. But server host got assy and kept changing factions so me and my friend left. I also played with Tony on Hearbit. But the server owner were retarded so Tony and I left. Still, I did enjoy the job and it was alot fun working with others.

What do you think the MPF is about?: Roleplaying facistic cops and supressing citizens. Following orders is also what MPFs do. I remember patrolling alot as a 03. They drive out anti citizens and keep the streets clean. They do alot of beating, too. We are the superior race and we want to control everything.

How long have you been part of this community?: About a week

How long have you been part of this forum?
01-28-2012
[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Anders Hopkins.

Date of birth: 18/03/1990

Race(asian, european etc): Swedish.

Strengths: Telling people what to do and pushing others around. Some experiences with small guns and hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Allergic to grave bullshit from citizens trying to talk their way out of trouble.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): I accept the terms of agreement.

2[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:09 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Meh looks ok no sup given from me.
Maybe just add some more to IC weakness than just what you have typed since it really also means like:You are easy scared or Is very shakey.
Something like that maybe would be alot better then what you said for that part.

Gonna ask a few questions soon.

3[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:34 am

Sunject

Sunject
Super Admin
Super Admin

Its an ok app, you can make it better by changing some thing such as;
When you say: "We are the superior race and want to control everything, this is kind of wrong, since as CP you are still human, however this is just a slight error, I also reccomend that you change your strengths and weakness slightly;

Strengths: Telling people what to do and pushing others around. Some experiences with small guns and hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: Allergic to grave bullshit from citizens trying to talk their way out of trouble.

Instead of "Telling people what to do and pushing overs around" Put Leadership.
and on weaknesses, this seems more like OOC than anything else, change it.

4[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:30 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Questions:
1:Do you understand that you can NOT tell higher ranks what to do?

2:What answer is correct.
-You CAN push anyone around as RCT
-You CANT push anyone around as RCT

3:Pick one of the following on what you CAN do A,B,C,D (pick only 1)
A: I can tell others where to go.
B: I am only a RCT and cant do much.
C: I dont need to liston to anyone.
D: I dont need to liston to a higher cmmanding CP.

4:Pick one that you CAN do A or B or C or D
A: I can leave nexus when I want without promission from OfC+
B: I can leave nexus when I want.
C: I can leave nexus when someone lower than OfC says so.
D: I need promission to leave nexus by a OfC+ CP

5[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:37 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

Well the application is kind of good, but I don't like the weaknesses part as well as some other parts. Fix this to make it better and you might get a +support from me.

6[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:31 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Reply to the questions and do as Sunny has said... (Big inaction from you as well)

7[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:09 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

This isn't going to be helpful but he's proberly seen what you have said and has gone because he doesn't know what to say.

8[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:25 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Then that is to bad... it will be up to admins to pick what to do with it.

9[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:41 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

Well the server has been offline, so he couldn't have been on, unless that was before the server. In that case -support, unless it happened before the server went down.

10[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:45 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

Same I never seen him before on the server, so it's -support, unless when the server comes back on I see him around alot.

11[Denied] Grallak's MPF application Empty Re: [Denied] Grallak's MPF application Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

D-d-d-d-d-denieeeddd.

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum