Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Wasp's OTA application

+3
Vampire
Kill22pro
Wasp
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] Wasp's OTA application Empty [Denied] Wasp's OTA application Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:16 am

Wasp

Wasp

Steam Name: Wasp

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14911231 49:40 245 0

Reason for wanting to join:
I have been RPing for a number of years now. I've had many RP experiences but I have never been an OTA. This, to me, is a great deal. Being OTA will be very challenging but at the same time, extremly fun. OTA is a new type of RP for me and I want to strive at beginning that RP. Also, being OTA will give me a chance to RP with others players in this community in a different way, and will possible allow me to help them but certainly allow them to help me more.

What do you think the OTA is about?:
The OTA are not to be used lightly. They are usually kept in stasis inside the Nexus. The OTA are only used in a case of extremee danger, such as the unlikely event of a citizen uprising or riot. Possibly the resistance attacking or a pocket of resistance that has been found. The OTA are also used to protect and esourt the CA. The OTA are deadly, efficent and cold. They will do anything to complete the objective that has been given to them, which is why they are only used in extreme cases.

How long have you been part of this community?: Well over 3 months

How long have you been part of this forum?: For about 2 months

Do you understand that being an OTA doesnt give you the privilege to Powergame?: Yes, of course. The OTA's presence strikes major fearRp in citizens and lower level units. That same amount of RP should be shown by the OTA. Being an OTA does not give you the right to powergame, the RP that should be shown by the OTA will create an even greater sence of ferRP in others.

Do you understand that when playing as OTA, you are not allowed to show any kind of human behavior?: Yes, I understand this. It will be hard, no doubt. Showing great amount of detail and length in RP without any emotion is a hard thing. But, the OTA do not feel anything. the RPing of them should refect that.

Do you understand that there is no such thing as "lolbrainsurgery"?:
Yes. I've seen this before and yes I agree completely.

What does OTA stand for?:
Overwatch Transhuman Arm.
Who or what is the OTA's commander?
The person who has complete control of the OTA at all times is the currant city administrator.

( edited once to add steamID)

2[Denied] Wasp's OTA application Empty Re: [Denied] Wasp's OTA application Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Looking good, I know you can do this.

Pending.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

3[Denied] Wasp's OTA application Empty Re: [Denied] Wasp's OTA application Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:34 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

You have shown good skills and I think you may be ready for OTA as well. (Just dont forget that you cant leave Nexus without promission but you can patrol the Nexus roof tops) And I agree on the part of "It will be hard not to show emotion".

4[Denied] Wasp's OTA application Empty Re: [Denied] Wasp's OTA application Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Sunject

Sunject
Super Admin
Super Admin

Looks good I have seen you RP and you are good at it, and I trust boy when he says you can do this.

+Support

5[Denied] Wasp's OTA application Empty Re: [Denied] Wasp's OTA application Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Tony

Tony
Very active member
Very active member

@Vampire I believe everyone knows that who applies to the OTA...

Overall: I like this application, it's decent, and Wasp has the skills for it.

I support this application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbrII7frHV0&list=LL2Qg4qfxGlk

6[Denied] Wasp's OTA application Empty Re: [Denied] Wasp's OTA application Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:35 pm

PhaZe

PhaZe

Simply, +support

7[Denied] Wasp's OTA application Empty Re: [Denied] Wasp's OTA application Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:27 pm

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

I really like his application. I also know that he is very good at RP so +support on this.

8[Denied] Wasp's OTA application Empty Re: [Denied] Wasp's OTA application Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:08 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

To be honest, you don't need a OTA when you have a SeC already...

Still pending, since admins are too lazy or scared to accept and denie..

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

9[Denied] Wasp's OTA application Empty Re: [Denied] Wasp's OTA application Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:07 am

Sunject

Sunject
Super Admin
Super Admin

Ok well with the new information regarding you becoming a Sec I am going to be
denying this application because as boy said you do not really need to be a OTA when you have a sec. Also we will need you as a sec more than we need you as a OTA.

Denied

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum