Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax

+4
•cC•Silent
Vampire
Sunject
thorpemax
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:50 am

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

[OOC Section]

Steam Name:thorpemax

SteamID::0:1:29724506

Reason for wanting to join:Ive been a MPF before on a sever for about a day before it clossed down i relly enjoy the RP side of it and the responsibility

What do you think the MPF is about?:Helping the citizens and stopping the people who ruin it by just punching every thing and abusing the people on the sever

How long have you been part of this community?:Ive been on the sever for about a month now and really enjoy it the admins are friendly and so the commutiy

How long have you been part of this forum?: I've been here for a couple of days know just getting my wits about me and where to find all the posts easily

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name:Max Thorep.

Date of birth:1990.

Race(asian, european etc):European.

Strengths: I am able to run fast and for a long distance.

Weaknesses:My left arm was shot by anti-citizen so its not as strong as it used to be.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): Yes

2[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:24 am

Sunject

Sunject
Super Admin
Super Admin

Well to be honest I have not seen you on the sever at all.
Read the rules.

Last edited by Sunject on Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total

3[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:27 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Read rules.. I have not seen you in the sever and this is your frist post.

4[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:42 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

I have seen him in the server today and he was there for some time. He is also very good at RPing and I know that, because he knows how to follow rules, how to perform, doesn't punchwhore and always rolls when in a situation.

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

He has been active on the server, but last night I was with him a bit and he didn't roll much in some situations.

6[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 pm

PhaZe

PhaZe

If he roleplays without rolls then that's alot better actually..
If his RP is as good as Silent says then I +support this app, cause I've seen him on the server aswell.

7[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:14 am

Tony

Tony
Very active member
Very active member

He could expand it a lot more in my opinion. I understand you don't need an essay because IC skill that matters, but it's poor in my opinion

If he is really a good RPer as Silent says, then I support it as-well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbrII7frHV0&list=LL2Qg4qfxGlk

8[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty thank you Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 am

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

thank you for looking at my request
i know i haven't been quite as involved in the forum as i shoud be and yes that was my first post
i will be sure to go back and read the rules as well
i will defiantly get more involved with the community when i get some me time on holiday

chow

max thorpe in spain Very Happy

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Weak grammar, i = I.
Also, use full stops at the end on your lines.

I'm not sure about an Accept or Denie, you broke Rule 5 already but I will void it for you.
Pending.

Last edited by Kill22pro on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

10[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:01 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

I don't mean to ruin you application or anything but aren't you ment to have atlest 2 days on forum, as this was posted on the day he joined the forums.

Last edited by dizzydizzydwarf on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total

11[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:08 am

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

dizzydizzydwarf wrote:I don't mena to ruin you application or anything but aren't you ment to have atlest 2 days on forum, as this was posted on the day he joined the forums.
Yes i was meant to but i was dumb and didn't read the rules.

12[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:10 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

I did the same thing on mine, but as I said I am not trying to get it declined.

13[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:47 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Dizzy, read the posts in the topic before replying to a topic.

14[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

Well I don't know if mine counts as a trial op, but I'm giving a +support.

15[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:09 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

Don't mean to sound rude here but mine weren't voided but his were

16[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:58 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

What do you think the MPF is about?:Helping the citizens and stopping the people who ruin it by just punching every thing and abusing the people on the sever
You have got the part all wrong fix it please.

17[Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Empty Re: [Denied] MPF Applications - thorpemax Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:11 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Not good enough.
It looks like you do not know the 100% different from OOC and IC.

Denied.

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum