Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Jacknife's Metro Police Application form.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JacknifeofFP

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: Dale_uk_Scout

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20716409

Reason for wanting to join: I feel I could be a reliable and trustworthy asset to the MPF. Not only that, I feel I could establish a genuine role of hatred for Citizens. The part of MPF isn't to be taken lightly, hence why I wish to join MPF, I know I can play the role correctly.

What do you think the MPF is about?: The MPF is about, not only keeping control to Citizens whilst RP'ing, but keeping control of the behaviour of people. The MPF to me is about enjoying yourself as you play a role in PPRP. The MPF is also about using disciplinary measures on Anti-Citizens, rebels, murderers, etc. If you are part of the MPF you can not tolerate such behaviour.

How long have you been part of this community?: I have been playing on your servers for not very long about a week now , longer than I actually signed up for the forum. However, I was in the "old RP" days of Garry's mod and I felt I was good enough on the old servers.

How long have you been part of this forum?: I have been a member of Project Prologue forums since the 29th of January, 2012.

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Jackson Fredericks

Date of birth: 10th of October, 1990.

Race(asian, european etc): European-British

Strengths: My endurancy and intelligence is high, I am able to solve problems quicker, hence why I feel I could be a strong addition.

Weaknesses: Whilst I was trying to obey, a Citizen went crazy under the rule, he decided to start firing at the MPF, I was caught in the leg by a stray bullet. After I was treated, I was sent on my way.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): Yes, I accept fully to the terms and I give you consent to the fact I may not be chosen as an MPF.

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Admin Message:
- Forum rule(s) broken : Rule 5.
- Server rule(s) broken : N/A.

Denied.

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum