Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Silent's OTA Application form.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] Silent's OTA Application form. Empty [Denied] Silent's OTA Application form. Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:01 pm

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

Steam Name: •cC•Silent

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26279598

Reason for wanting to join: I have been an OTA member in an RP server a few years back and have always enjoyed playing as one. I aslo think that I might

imrpove the experience for other roleplayers, which will be good fun for me and for other people.

What do you think the OTA is about?: The OTA, also know as "Overwatch Transhuman arm" are special combine troopers that handle situations that ordinary

CP's can't handle, like high-level resistance/anti-citizen activity. The Overwatch soldiers are for example called to perform raids against resistance-held stronghold/bases.

How long have you been part of this community?: I have been a part of this community for more than 2 months or: 85 days in total

How long have you been part of this forum?: More than 2 months.

Do you understand that being an OTA doesnt give you the privilege to Powergame?: Yes, I understand and do not intend to use powergaming.

Do you understand that when playing as OTA, you are not allowed to show any kind of human behavior?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that there is no such thing as "lolbrainsurgery"?: Yes, I understand.

What does OTA stand for?: OTA stands for Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

Who or what is the OTA's commander? I think that Dr. Breen is OTA's commander.

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Who or what is the OTA's commander? I think that Dr. Breen is OTA's commander.

That part is not fully right it is the CA of the city we are in right now and Dr. Breen is CA of a differnt city

But I like the app I think it will get aproved by the owner's.

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Dr breen indeedly is the OTA commander. IN CITY 17

But we are here in City 23 where PhaZey is the CA, but I don't know his IC char name either so uhm...

Pending

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Papa Lazarou

Papa Lazarou
Very active member
Very active member

I have seen Silent RP, I know he is good. And, I believe him when he says he won't powergame and stuff. So, I don't know if my opinion is irrelevant, but he has my +support

Papa Lazarou

Papa Lazarou
Very active member
Very active member

Moderator Message:

Denied.

See the forum rules.

Please do not make another application for at least 7 days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum