Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Accepted] Silent's OTA Application form. (New)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

Steam Name:
|PP| •cC•Silent

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:26279598

Reason for wanting to join:
I want to join the OTA, so that I can expirience a new way of RPing and also try to improve the gameplay aswell as RP expirience for other players. Also I want to see how it will be like to play as one of the OTA. I Think that it might be fun.

What do you think the OTA is about?:
I think that the OTA is about dealing with high-level rebel/anti-citizen activity or to clear out strongholds owend by them.(The rebels). They usually stay in the Nexus and are not allowed to leave, unless they are called out for deployment.

How long have you been part of this community?:
I have been a part of this community for more than 2 months.

How long have you been part of this forum?:
I have been a part of this forum for more than two months, but less than I have in the community.

Do you understand that being an OTA doesnt give you the privilege to Powergame?:
Yes I do and do not intend to use powergame.

Do you understand that when playing as OTA, you are not allowed to show any kind of human behavior?:
Yes, I understand and will try my best not to.

Do you understand that there is no such thing as "lolbrainsurgery"?:
Yes, I do.

What does OTA stand for?:
OTA stands for Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

Who or what is the OTA's commander?
In each city it is different. OTA's commander is always the CA (City Administrator).

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Um what is up with space in the middle of a sentence as you have done for this one and a few more.

Reason for wanting to join: I want to join the OTA, so that I can expirience a new way of RPing and also try to improve the gameplay aswell as RP expirience for

other players. Also I want to see how it will be like to play as one of the OTA. I Think that it might be fun.

Mind keeping it closed without a space like this

Reason for wanting to join: I want to join the OTA, so that I can expirience a new way of RPing and also try to improve the gameplay aswell as RP expirience for other players. Also I want to see how it will be like to play as one of the OTA. I Think that it might be fun.

I'm just saying it may make people confused if you don't and mistake it for being part of the next.

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Edited the post.
- Added full stops on the end of most of the lines.
- Moved the answers below the question.
- Fixed the thing where vampire was talking about.

I'll leave this application to another admin to deal with.
Good luck from here on, silent.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

Thanks for wishing me good luck and about the thing that vampire mentioned I have no idea how that happened...

PhaZe

PhaZe

ACCEPTED

As OTA-OWS-ECHO.8####

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum