Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Gentlespy's Overwatch Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gentlespy

Gentlespy

Steam Name: Gentlespy

SteamID: STEAM 0:0:41565508

Reason for wanting to join: My reason for joining The Overwatch is to keep the City Safe from harm and in my eyes,the MPF arent doing that great a job of safeguarding the City,The OTA has a great Reputation for keeping the City form threats and I would like to join them to make sure no one comes to harm in the City.

What do you think the OTA is about?: Responding in matters that the MPF cannot handle,Extra Security, Helping the MPF in High risk Operations.

How long have you been part of this community?: a few weeks now.

How long have you been part of this forum?: 1 week.

Do you understand that being an OTA doesnt give you the privilege to Powergame?: Yes,I know that can earn me a Demotion or even a Perma-ban.

Do you understand that when playing as OTA, you are not allowed to show any kind of human behavior?: Yes,OTA are brainwashed,they dont know how to do Human-esque Behavior
Do you understand that there is no such thing as "lolbrainsurgery"?: Yes,that would be Hard-Failrp.

What does OTA stand for?: Overwatch Transhuman Arm.

Who or what is the OTA's commander? The SeC (If the CA isnt around) or The City Administrator.

Last edited by Kill22pro on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix grammar)

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Fix the Who or what is the OTA's commander? read it again untill you understand and if you dont know you should maybe have looked it up.

Also some grammer fails still please fix all this.

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

OTA is a huge job and needs to have skilled rpers, not random rpers who want OTA that badly.

I also haven't seen you role playing yet.

Denied

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum