Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Mickie's App for Civil Protection

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mickie Jade

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: Mickie Jade

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38330213

Reason for wanting to join: Because I really do enjoy the MPF side of RP. I have been a MPF in every community I played in so far.

What do you think the MPF is about?: The MPF is about protecting "civilized individuals". That means everyone who plays with their rules... Everyone opposing them will meet.. their boot.

How long have you been part of this community?: To be honest.. like 6 Months? I joined and played here before but wandered off to other Communities.. Now I'm back and ready for action!

How long have you been part of this forum?: 6 Months.

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Venecia.. Everyone keeps asking me but I do not have a last name, I swear

Date of birth: Hmm What year do we have now? 2016?. I was born in 1994 then.

Race(asian, european etc): Does that matter? Because I don't know...

Strengths: Hmm... Well... What would my strength be.. I guess deep down inside I am really loyal.. I don't know if that is considered a strentgh though.

Weaknesses: Spiders. I hate them!

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): What Terms? I don't have to like.. clean the toilets weekly.. Do I?

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

please redo the whole IC part and you should have a last name and this is the COMMANDER you are writeing this out to.. if he was right next to you he would have beat your ass for writing that.

Date of birth: Hmm What year do we have now? 2016?. I was born in 1994 then. (You should know ICly)

Strengths: Hmm... Well... What would my strength be.. I guess deep down inside I am really loyal.. I don't know if that is considered a strentgh though. (Spelling mistake and make it shorter maybe and just write your strengths down then writeing all that)

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): What Terms? I don't have to like.. clean the toilets weekly.. Do I? (Just fix this it is a simple yes/no question -_-)

Due to the IC area fail I -Sup this.

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

OOC part... normal.
IC part... weak.

Denied.

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum