Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Accepted] Grallak's new app. . . again

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Accepted] Grallak's new app. . . again Empty [Accepted] Grallak's new app. . . again Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Grallak

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: Snag92

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8964012

Reason for wanting to join: I like telling people what to do and enforcing the law. I like the excitement of working. I have alot of friends who have played Half-life 2 rp, starship troopers rp, army rp, stalker rp, fallout rp and so on. I knew a guy who got me hooked in and I had a 03. But server host got assy and kept changing factions so me and my friend left. I also played with Tony on Hearbit. But the server owner were retarded so Tony and I left. Still, I did enjoy the job and it was alot fun working with others.

What do you think the MPF is about?: Roleplaying facistic cops and supressing citizens. Following orders is also what MPFs do. I remember patrolling alot as a 03. They drive out anti citizens and keep the streets clean. Privileges, such as additional food, better living conditions, an increase in authority and status over others aswell as out of genuine sympathy and identification with the Combine's aims are also reason for me to join.

How long have you been part of this community?: About five weeks

How long have you been part of this forum?
01-28-2012

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Anders Hopkins.

Date of birth: 18/03/1990

Race(asian, european etc): Swedish.

Strengths: Sense of leadership. Some experience with small guns and hand to hand combat. Used to train archery, so know quite alot about stances and shooting discipline.

Weaknesses: Can get pissed off easily, if someone is acting like an idiot.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): I accept the terms of agreement.

(This is the fourth time I use this app. I fixed all details. Thank you for the help, but please tell earlier so I do not have to wait another week to fix minor words. Also, tell me where specifically you want me to add more next time.)

Last edited by Grallak on Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

I see one mistake. In the reason you want to join MPF, please fix the word playd to played.
(Done)

Last edited by •cC•Silent on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Add some more stuff so I can set it to pending.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Pending

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Not everyone is good with guns... -.-

Anyway

Accepted.

You will be going on trial as RCT, if you fail then the SeC would amputate you which will turn out into a De-Whitelist.

You will be whitelisted when the server is running again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum