Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Empty [Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:26 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: DizzyDizzyDwarf

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12498010

Reason for wanting to join: I have seen some great MPF players and learnt from them and I have enjoyed my time as a scanner on this server and I would like to experiance the rp side of being a MPF. Also some of my friends in PP are part of the MPF.

What do you think the MPF is about?: Being part of the MPF is enforcing the law on the citizens of the city, and cracking down on the acts of anti-citizens, and any one who trys to or does break the law, reminding citizens of how to be civilized (i.e. if they are running/jumping about)

How long have you been part of this community?: I have been part of this community for nearly a month now, and played before I belive on my old account.

How long have you been part of this forum?: I have been part of this forum now for nealy a month.

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Eli Sanga
Date of birth:30th September 1996

Race(asian, european etc): European

Strengths: I have good accuracy with small arms and keep my cool in hard situations. I am also mediun paced and quick on my feet. Has a good sence of humor plus a serious attitude when on the job.

Weaknesses: I can not jump that high. I am also missing my middle toe from a accident I had when I was about twelve years old.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): I accept the terms and agreements.

Last edited by dizzydizzydwarf on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:45 am; edited 10 times in total

2[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Empty Re: [Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:01 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

Seems ok. A little short, but ok. +Support from me.

3[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Empty Re: [Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:38 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

I could make it longer if you want, but this will sound like a bad point but I do find it hard to spell things because I am dyslexic, and even with the internet I find it hard because there could be two or more spelling for that word.

4[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Empty Re: [Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:14 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

If you want to, you could make it longer. Would increase your chances of getting accepted. And since you are dyslexic, people and members of the staff should forgive spelling.

5[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Empty Re: [Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Auch, your spelling isn't the best and no I wont forgive it.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

6[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Empty Re: [Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:20 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Also I just want to point a few things out.

Strengths: I have good accuracy with small arms and keep my cool in hard situations. I am also very strong and fast.

Umm citizens eat food which makes them WEAKER... so yea might want to change that abit. (And btw in this part "Weaknesses: I am small, wich hinders my ability to jump. I am also missing my middle toe from a accident I had when I was about twelve years old." The word you spelled as "wich" is spelled as "Which" and you dont really need to reply to this and yes I heard that you cant spell right.. and well we dont know if you really ARE. Neutral

7[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Empty :( Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Grallak

Dyslexi is a bitch, sorry bro, but even if you pass this next time you will still have problems once you go MPF. The admins are cool with small errors, I suppose, it's no big deal and I for one really don't want you dissed 'cus of that. It's no big deal, just make a good app next time. Ask your parents to check spelling before you post it and Vampire's tips. You will want his help. I got 14 days for two days missed due timezome, so I know the pain of being dissed. Smile I have a friend who has Dyslexi, he is pretty cool though. Just try an make a sort of weak character but will some typical society education and charisma and you should be good as gold.

8[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Empty Re: [Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:40 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Nice words there, Grallak.

9[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Empty Re: [Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:46 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

Is there anything I can do or can you give me some suggestions as I am truely stumped as what to add to make the app better.

10[Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Empty Re: [Accepted] DizzyDizzyDwarf's MPF app Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Accepted.

Sorry that it had to take so long, I was expecting the other admins to do it. (Misunderstanding)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum