Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Accepted] Wasp's MPF app

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Accepted] Wasp's MPF app Empty [Accepted] Wasp's MPF app Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:20 am

Wasp

Wasp

// First off. Going to be outside the format slightly. Hope it still counts.

| OOC section |

Steam Name: Wasp

OOC'ly detailing why your character wants to join the MPF:

Matthew has always appreciated law, and those who enforce it, this in turn led him to the MPF. Matthew is easily frustrated at seeing citizens misbehaving. In his mind, they are children. He believes that all children must be put in their place, by force if need be. After seeing the Universal Union takeover Matthew was been in awe of the power of the Union, the changes they were able to make in such a small time.
Instantly proud to even be called a citizen of the union, Matthew is very eager it help whenever and however he can. Matthew sees nothing wrong with the union, although many of what they do would strike horror and controversy in old earth, Matthew believes that they are much more efficient and effective. Matthew is very keen to enforce what he thinks is so right. He strives to stand out, to be the one that makes a difference; he thinks that the best way of doing this is joining the MPF.
The MPF to him, are more than the police; He believes that the Union is the “father” of humanity, this makes the MPF his “brothers and sisters” He does more than respect them; he loves them for what they do. He sees the glory and righteousness in what is being done by the MPF and he wishes that all citizens would see this too. He accepts, that they don’t and he intends to force them to, as it is the only way they can together step forward to victory, salvation and eternity.

Detail your character's traits (EX. Truthful, lawful, honest, and kind):

Matthew is not unsociable, but he is not the greatest talker ever. He is serious, hard working and down to earth. He takes little form small talk and humour, instead he spends his energy on the task in hand.

What do you expect from the MPF:

The MPF should not only enforce the law. But also protect it. The MPF should be forceful about enforcing the law. Making it clear to citizens how they should act. If multiple offenses are committed, serious action should be taken by the MPF. They should not all be emotionless and uncaring as the level of brainwashing increases along with rank.
The MPF runs on a basis of control. The main way of maintaining that control is communication. The MPF should be in contact with each other almost constantly giving reports and updates on their findings. Also, they must be competent and follow the laws exactly and without question. Being stern and oppressive is how they are in power, and this should be reflected in their actions. They are not friends or protectors of citizens, they exist to make sure the Universal Union stay in power and the citizens remain docile, that is a job they should do well.
I expect the RP to be fun, being another faction, one that is almost opposite to citizens is in its own right, rewarding. It will at times be a challenge, which will only make the RP more intense and myself being a MPF will enjoy and learn RP in new ways.

Provide a highly detailed backstory for you character from an OOC perspective:

Matthew was born in Toronto, Canada. His father was a surgeon and his mother was a pharmacist. After going through high school, not making many friends but succeeding very well, his natural move was university to study medicine. During university he mat Kate, and they spent time in each other’s company frequently but never married. At the age of thirty, Matthew had achieved is PhD in medicine. Feeling elated with this achievement he went straight to work at a hospital. His family was naturally proud of him and he kept in frequent touch.
Matthew then gained enough money to travel. He left for one year with Kate and travelled to Japan, where he stayed in fascination of the place and people. It was not long after that before Kate fell pregnant. Their happiness was overshadowed by the beginnings of the portal storms. During this time Matthew did all he could care for all the wonder and tending to the hundreds of refugees piling into the cities.
During all the confusion, he and Kate became separated, this changed him quite profoundly. He became less attached to things and more focused on work. He dived into his busy job to escape from his feelings. It was not long afterwards that the Universal Union made their invasion of earth. During the brief seven hours Matthew was overwhelmed by wounded or not only civilians but military personal too. It was not until the complete takeover, when Matthew was given a jumpsuit and he was packed into a tiny apartment that Matthew found himself wanting to work again, not just to help people, but to escape from his growing grief for his loss.
He felt little but pity and sympathy for his fellow citizens, but this only turned his attention closer to the Union. Matthew also wanted a better quality of life, after experiencing luxury on his well paid job to be humbled in everything he wanted to retain something of his former life, no matter how small. Being relocated several times, he met various people that were on his side. Unfortunately for him, he met some who weren’t. After seeing the violence and death caused by the “Free citizens” as they called themselves, he wanted more than ever to become part of the Union. To banish the new world of those who sought to ruin it. He made his application not long after.
Have you ever had a CCA/MPF character? If so explain why it was removed if it was removed:
Yes. On multiple servers, reaching the rank of DvL on one. I’ve never been unwhitlisted and I’ve liked to think I’ve done a good job at it.

How long have you been RPing on ANY type of RP server: 4-5 years

How long have you been RPing in a serious RP server, as in NOT darkRP, no matter if they say serious:
4-5 years. I have NEVER been on a dark RP server; I started on serious RP instantly. Luckily, I was taught by a friend of mine IRL. He taught me how to RP from the start and I gradually built my skills up.

What time zone are you in: GMT+0

What country do you live in: Scotland

What's your most memorable RP experience, serious or non:

This is a very hard one. I will probably think of hundreds of other after I write down this one; Running a resistance “Clinic” in the outlands. This proved really fun as I could RP almost constantly with different people as the clinic grew larger and larger. Also, it proved quite a challenge, as being the doctor, the medical RP was intense and a variety of things were medically Rped: Abortion( the suppression field allows pregnancy, the foetus dies after a few week if not days), Myself being shot in the head, hip and shoulder. (This in itself was very fun to RP). The cloning of someone injecting headcrab DNA into his chain (Impossible I know, still fun as hell). Medical Rp is what I love doing, it is very intense and fun. Running the clinic, having the leadership and skill to keep a load of people alive while being bombarded with raiders, OTA and antlions. Honestly, thats what I think now. But I’ve done a lot in my past five years or RP, the list can go on. Needless to say, I spend most of my time on HL2 RP.

| IC Section |

Are you a good listener: Yes.

Full name of applicant (Character): Matthew James Rydon

CID number: 20175

Height: 5’11

Hair color: Dark brown

Eye color: Dark Brown

Sexual orientation: Straight

Weight (in pounds):

Mental distinctions (if any): N/A

Mental defects (if any): N/A

Mental advantages (if any): N/A

Notable qualities (if any): Doctor

Have you been detained? If so, explain:
Once, yes, after I was framed by a group of citizens. Although I was helping the community they saw it fit to lay the blame of their action on me. The word of the many outweighed the word of the few.

Do you eat all of your Union distributed rations: Yes.

Are you willing to give your life during duty: Definitely

Do you accept ALL actions by you AND those under your command as you OWN responsibility:
Yes, what I do is up to me and only me. If I have been tasked to have people under my command, they will look up to me, the fault of them leads to my own failings as a unit and at commanding.

Will you remain loyal and faithful for as long as you live: Yes, I will.

Why do you want to join the MPF:
I wish to help the union, and by helping the union I help every other citizen, I help myself. This new word, there is no war; there can be at last peace. However, the need for the MPF is evident, there are those who are too ignorant to see the better way and wish to destroy it. We must in turn, destroy them, until peace and unity is finally within our reach. I wish to serve the union, to better myself and better humanity. In its current state, humanity is weak, but with our guiding help and firm assurance, we can be strong. We can make the universe strong and we can all be eternal.

Last edited by Wasp on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

2[Accepted] Wasp's MPF app Empty Re: [Accepted] Wasp's MPF app Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:22 am

Marine_Crab

Marine_Crab

cheers

Finally!

3[Accepted] Wasp's MPF app Empty Re: [Accepted] Wasp's MPF app Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:35 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Gave him permission to add stuff to the application format as long he doesn't remove any questing from the format.

I'll check it out soon, when I have some more time.

Edit :

Awesome.

Accepted.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum