Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Accepted] Registering Citizens.

+2
Tony
Mickie Jade
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Accepted] Registering Citizens. Empty [Accepted] Registering Citizens. Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:36 am

Mickie Jade

Based on Tony's suggestion how to deal with Verdicts (here is his Quote)

Tony wrote:Why don't we make it more simple instead of all this mess?

CID:

Violations:

+1 Running - MPF DvL 24868

Would be easier to edit in my opinion.

I would suggest to Register Citizen's, it would allow for In-Game tracking of Miscounts and allow Citizens to start their duties in the city, such as earning Points and becoming Loyalist/Anti Citizens.

Registering could happen in the following way.

If during Inspection or just if Citizen's walk up to MPFs and ask to be registered to the city, they would be taken to Terminals which allows MPF to register them to the CIty Network and enable their CID Card. As far as I noticed so far the current Protocol seems to look like this:

* Viewdata format example*
CID: #####
Total points: 4

In rp it would look like this:

/me approaches a MPF on the street, looking at the ground, being scared of saying something wrong
/me : Excuse me, Sir?
MPF-*****-GrU.66666: What is it?
/me : Uhm, Sir... I would like to be registered... I am new to this city
MPF-*****-GrU.66666: *Sighs* Copy that. I don't have anything better to do right now. Citizen, come with me.
/me nods and follows the Unit
*The Unit leads the Citizen to a near Terminal and starts typing on it, to bring up a register Protocol.*
MPF-*****-GrU.66666: Citizen, Apply.
/me says "Mickie Jade, *****"
*The Unit starts filling in the Data and hits a button on the Terminal and a white card printed with the number "Twenty Three" comes out of it. The Unit takes it and turns to the Citizen, handing it to her*
/me : Thank you, Sir.
MPF-*****-GrU.66666: Welcome to City Twenty Three, Citizen.
/me leaves looking at the card and pockets it.
*MPF-*****-GrU.66666 gets their Datapad out and types in /viewdata Mickie Jade; to check on the Protocol. He finds it looking something like this:

CID: *****
[L-Points 0/12 {That would be another suggestion. Basicly its for doing good things around the City, The oposite of Points}]
Violations:

+ {Points, offense, Unit Name}[None since the Citizen is new to the city in this example]
Rewards:

+ {Points, good deed, Unit name} [Yet again, that's part of the L-Points. Rewards could include Request Devices etc.]

*MPF-*****-GrU.66666 nods finding he has done a good job clipping the datapad back to his belt and returning to Duty.

I can make another Suggestion on L-Points if you would like me to, but for now this would improve Citizen/MPF Bonding a little more in my oppinion.

Of course you can chose to try and not get registered at all costs.. which might be a little better for all you Anti Citizens out there Razz

Thanks for reading sunny

2[Accepted] Registering Citizens. Empty Re: [Accepted] Registering Citizens. Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:25 am

Tony

Tony
Very active member
Very active member

I support this fully, finally something to track the citizens...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbrII7frHV0&list=LL2Qg4qfxGlk

3[Accepted] Registering Citizens. Empty Re: [Accepted] Registering Citizens. Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

I agree with this suggestion also, realy good idea.

4[Accepted] Registering Citizens. Empty Re: [Accepted] Registering Citizens. Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 am

Sunject

Sunject
Super Admin
Super Admin

I also support this since it will make our lives a hell of a lot easier! XD

5[Accepted] Registering Citizens. Empty Re: [Accepted] Registering Citizens. Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:14 am

StarJerkins

StarJerkins

Used this on multiple other communities, worked very well.
You have my full support, now get out of here. Stalker.

6[Accepted] Registering Citizens. Empty Re: [Accepted] Registering Citizens. Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:41 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Approved

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum