Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Application from da /=Ghost=\

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] Application from da /=Ghost=\ Empty [Denied] Application from da /=Ghost= Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:19 am

Ghost762

Ghost762

Steam Name: /=Ghost=\

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15804634

Reason for wanting to join: Since I play Roleplay on Garry's mod I always preferred the Metropolice Roleplay. The Combine and this whole "slavery-of-humanity" thing got my attention more than live in the Canals and try to beat the Mighty Combine down. Two of my friends in MPF too, Xellos and Tony, I would like to enjoy Roleplaying with them and have a good time staying on a server thats not Coast...

What do you think the MPF is about?: The Metropolice Force is about to keep the City under control. Keep the citizens on short "leash". As a Metropolice we have to guard the streets and watch for anti-civil activity. If there are Rebels or Anti-citizens, we have to root them out, and make the City under Combine control, thats what we do, thats what we assigned for.

How long have you been part of this community?: Joined with friends about half a year, but wasn't played much, now this server is my only hope, since other servers went to Coast. 2 days since I want to start it again.

How long have you been part of this forum?: Same. 2 days.

Full Name: Edmund Cook

Date of birth: 1987

Race: European

Strengths: I've killed several peoples during my life. I am capable of killing anyone without any peoblems.

Weaknesses: My body twithces, since I was in a sanitarium for 11 years, where the doctors and nurses gave me pills and several medicines. But this not effect my work, I am able for duty.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement: Yes

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com/t234-forum-rules

Read the rules.. this app will be denied

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Admin message:
- Forum Rule(s) broken : Rule number 5
- Server Rule(s) broken : N/A

Denied.

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum