Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Accepted] Silent's Aplication form.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Empty [Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:54 pm

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: •cC•Silent

SteamID:

Reason for wanting to join: I would like to see what it is like to be a metro police or as some call it "Civil Protection".

What do you think the MPF is about?: I think that they go around the city capturing anyone who does even the smallest things.

How long have you been part of this community?: I do not know exactly but i have been a part of the community for more than one month.

How long have you been part of this forum?: I have been a part of the forum since the fifth of November.

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Andrew Kobin

Date of birth: 20th of December 1981

Race(asian, european etc): European

Strengths: Energy drinks, music.

Weaknesses: Poisons, crowded areas.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): Yes

I just have to apolagize for the Steam ID. I do not know it.

2[Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Empty Re: [Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:36 am

GarethGood

3[Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Empty Re: [Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:45 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Look's ok I will come back tomorrow to give it a -Support or a +support my mind's all messed up today so that's why....

Last edited by Vampire on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

4[Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Empty Re: [Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:34 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Alright, looks fine to me.

Pending.

Waiting for a staff member to Support - or +

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

5[Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Empty Re: [Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:31 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

iIsaid I would take a relook +Support Look's good to me.

Addon to the message

May change due to huge inaction I have not seen you on so my +sup will go
soon unless you have a good reason pluz this app may be closed by the owner/SA for the same reason

Last edited by Vampire on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total

6[Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Empty Re: [Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 am

Sunject

Sunject
Super Admin
Super Admin

Look good to me im liking the fact that you have made your char not like crowded areas. Should make for some interesting RP. +Support

7[Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Empty Re: [Accepted] Silent's Aplication form. Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Accepted.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum