Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tips on Role-Playing as a CP 2-[How to communicate]-

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wolfbananabear

These are a few tips that I think are helpful to learn how to communicate as a CP!

This is an example of CP's communicating with each other and Overwatch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v44dU1UHctk&feature=related

CP's normally use military terms to communicate with each other, I do not think you will be contacting Overwatch while in RP but instead you will be contacting your superior. There are many codes used by the Combine while communicating. Kill22pro has already made a list of these, this is the link to his post;
https://projectprologue.forumotion.com/t213-mpf-codes

A few things to look out for if you are listening to a CP speak, or you are speaking as a CP.

If you watched the video at the very start you will hear that the combine fired at code-name "Anti-Citizen 1" they will use code-names for people of interest or importance. Overwatch also stated "Sacrifice code" as seen on Kill22pro's post, Sacrifice code means you must complete the task even if it leads to death. Why throw your life away? You may ask, why not just say he got away? Well if you watched the video, Overwatch also stated that Failure of this mission will result in permanent off-world assignment. This basically means that they will send you off earth to some other world where you will most likely die.

CP's speaking with Civilians;

Sometimes you may be required to communicate with civilians, there are a few things to remember ; You are the CP, you can insult the civilians dead family and the civilian will still have no right to reply with an insult. You are dominant!

When speaking with a civilian speak like a Combine would. Don't say things like; "Hey man! Did you watch the match last night? Antonio scored an amazing goal!" you are a professional, you are there to make sure the Civilians stay in order not to gossip. I'm not saying if you see an old friend walking down the street you can't say hello, but don't forget who you are role-playing as.

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Thank's for getting it moved

Last edited by Vampire on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Papa Lazarou

Papa Lazarou
Very active member
Very active member

Admin Message :
- Moved to 'Metropolice Force' section.

Last edited by Papa Lazarou on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Sounds great, thanks for posting, this will be helpfull.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

snoopy2035

Thanks I'm So Being a Combine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum