Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tips on Role-Playing as a CP 1-[How to Act]-

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wolfbananabear

This is just a few things that I think are useful for role-playing as a member of the Combine;

First off listen to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT0uR5wB76M

That song was unused in HL2. In my opinion it describes the combine's trans-human military without using any words at all. They're the tough, no bullshit, trans-human armed forces. They're the strongest military on planet earth (In the HL2 Universe).

Role-playing a CP recruit is complicated, most CP recruits are in there position because they chose to be there, this also means that they aren't brainwashed. But they still chose to enforce the law, they chose to oppress the citizens. If you chose to become a CP you knew what you were getting into, you knew that you were going to hurt people.

Extract from Wikipedia;
Metrocops are brutal in their methods, keeping the local populace in line via intimidation and physical force.

What's my point you may ask? You will not take shit from citizens. For example; If a citizen spits on your shoe, you're not going to say "Sir, can you please what what you're doing?" You're going to wallop him with your stun stick. Your position demands respect! If you see a suspicious citizen running around, you should stop him and question him. You are apart of the combine! You have the right to oppress citizens around you!

Please don't go easy on us Citizens, we're suppose to hate you. So have fun out there terrorizing the people you once called your friends!

Last edited by wolfbananabear on Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Some silly grammar mistakes :<)

Marine_Crab

Marine_Crab

Haha. I love it how you described this

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

study

Admin Message :
- Moved to 'Metropolice Force' section.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

StarJerkins

StarJerkins

Thought I'd point out that, yes Recruit's know what they are walking into, but they are not evil ruthless bastards to cut peoples testicles off and force them to eat it.
They might beat someone harshly, but no torture shit guys! Seen it waaaay too many times.

Sorry for the bumpy by the way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum