Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hope this doesn't last

+2
Kill22pro
•cC•Silent
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hope this doesn't last Empty Hope this doesn't last Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:49 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

And here we are again in the same situation where school once again gets on my fudge nerves, screws me up and god knows when I'll be back on. I swear to god that one day I will get back at everyone who has screwed with me too much...

2Hope this doesn't last Empty Re: Hope this doesn't last Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:53 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Sucks man Sad
monkey

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

3Hope this doesn't last Empty Re: Hope this doesn't last Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:07 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Yea... hope you get free of it at some point.

4Hope this doesn't last Empty Re: Hope this doesn't last Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:16 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

The options:
Will be back in less than a month, results in having a time limit of 1 or 2 hours a day.
Will be back on the 4th April, results in having less than 1 or 2 hours a day.
Will be back during May, results in having less than 1 hour each day.
Wont be back...

5Hope this doesn't last Empty Re: Hope this doesn't last Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:43 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

I prefer the 1st option

6Hope this doesn't last Empty Re: Hope this doesn't last Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Suggestion, tell your parents who you really are and that its your life and that you would really like more freedom.
Mention that you understand how they think about computers since back in their days they didn't have such 'Tech'.

Additional : Tell them its 2012 and that you don't want to be commanded around like a 11 year old kid.

It might be hard to tell them as you might think or know that it will be worse and they might only get even more angry but if they really give about you then they should truly listen to you and try to talk about an way out.

Or..... instead of the time you waste on the pc use it to be with your GF Wink

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

7Hope this doesn't last Empty Re: Hope this doesn't last Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:24 am

Dan22

Dan22
Donator
Donator

true @ Kill22pro.

8Hope this doesn't last Empty Re: Hope this doesn't last Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:30 am

Cokecola

Cokecola
Donator
Donator

Slient School 2: Trouble & Refund

Lol

9Hope this doesn't last Empty Re: Hope this doesn't last Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:50 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

HeheI like you non-stop positive atitude cola Smile And it's nice to see that people acually care about me. THANK YOU ALL:D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum