Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Pending] New hand gestures

+5
Mickie Jade
20-14
dizzydizzydwarf
thorpemax
Dan22
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Pending] New hand gestures Empty [Pending] New hand gestures Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 am

Dan22

Dan22
Donator
Donator

I was looking on the garrys mod website today and I found somthing which I thought was pretty cool and to make it a suggestion for the server.

This allows cp's to make hand gestures tactically and passively by simply typing the command in the console. Or making it a bind.

I dont think this is for NPC's but maybe.

Pros
-A new way to signal attacks without the enemy knowing.
-More realistic.
-Gestures can be used passively
-Enhances Role play.

Cons
-These commands might be miss used.
-May cause problems with people who have alot of binds on there keyboard.

Download:
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=128266

2[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:37 am

thorpemax

thorpemax
Operator
Operator

That does sound good i think it shoud be used.

3[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:58 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

It's a verry good idea but you could do what they do on some rp servers and you have to press a button and a list of gestures show up.

4[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:12 am

20-14

20-14

Can we please create this gesture ?
[Pending] New hand gestures 288e0a71e9a59292fbc9e501dd12c32f

5[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:29 am

Dan22

Dan22
Donator
Donator

dizzydizzydwarf wrote:It's a verry good idea but you could do what they do on some rp servers and you have to press a button and a list of gestures show up.

That is what it is. Check the pics on the website it shows the list of gestures on the bottom right.

6[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 am

Mickie Jade

20-14 wrote:Can we please create this gesture ?
[Pending] New hand gestures 288e0a71e9a59292fbc9e501dd12c32f

Sorry, That's Ninja's only Basketball

7[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:49 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

I think this is not necessary.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

8[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 pm

PhaZe

PhaZe

+support

9[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 pm

K3v1n

K3v1n

Kill22pro wrote:I think this is not necessary.

Not everything has to be necessary, it's just a cool little thing to add to the server for people to enjoy.

10[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:58 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

I like the idea and it would do some good because when let's say OTA have to clear a building or something and they radio in, people oocly might hear them. So I give +Support for this.

11[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

We already have some of those in the F1 menu, also... this is unnecessary.

- Closed

12[Pending] New hand gestures Empty Re: [Pending] New hand gestures Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:50 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Re-opened.

Pending

Gonna try it out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum