Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Disappointed.... Very Disappointed.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Disappointed.... Very Disappointed. Empty Disappointed.... Very Disappointed. Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:34 am

Sunject

Sunject
Super Admin
Super Admin

It has come to my attention that some of you during recent meetings (and in fact the last public meeting) have been AFK and not contributing to the chat... More so some staff members have been AFK in the chat, and if us staff member do not contribute neither will the other member/public.

Now me and Kill understand that you may need to go have dinner, but eating your dinner does not take hours.
And if one person is having their dinner, it does not mean you can all suddenly say "OH I HAVE DINNER TOO BRB"

Now this really hurts me to say this but I am Disappointed, Kill is Disappointed, in fact Kill currently feels like giving up.. and so do I.

You may be wondering who the people who were AFK are, I will not be naming any name... Just that You know who you are.

2Disappointed.... Very Disappointed. Empty Re: Disappointed.... Very Disappointed. Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:59 am

Mr.Shadow

I have no right to say this, but sorry that I couldn't to attend. I even known what to suggest, but I couldn't, because I had to leave the house and forgot to turn off the computer, so it looked like I was afk. I don't know about other people, but maybe there has to be a spark about something, so people would join up.And I am really looking up on this project.

3Disappointed.... Very Disappointed. Empty Re: Disappointed.... Very Disappointed. Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:31 am

Cokecola

Cokecola
Donator
Donator

I feel sad because there was a meeting and I was like sleeping ;(

4Disappointed.... Very Disappointed. Empty Re: Disappointed.... Very Disappointed. Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:32 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

I was reinstalling my pc so I was not able to do much and I left it to install thing so I could not attend I'm sorry

5Disappointed.... Very Disappointed. Empty Re: Disappointed.... Very Disappointed. Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:03 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

- Lock

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum