Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember me? YEAH YA' DO.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remember me? YEAH YA' DO. Empty Remember me? YEAH YA' DO. Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:12 am

Shawn

Shawn
Operator
Operator

About a year or longer, the Project Prologue community started, just another fish in the vast sea. There were many who had joined the community with anticipation.

One of those shining pupils was me.

Shawn Relph.

Now, my story with kill22pro goes WAY back. Whenever I first started to delve into the serious RP scene of Half-Life 2. I don't know if it was HIS first time RPing as well, however, we became close friends. Both ICly, and OOCly. I had eventually lost touch with him, meeting more and more people. We had split ICly, whenever he was allowed to become a Metro-Police Force unit, and I became an Anti-Citizen (Rebel). Eventually, I met many more people there, and eventually, I forgot about him. However, after I had touched 3 (now-dead) RP communities, I had feared that I had been all too coincidental with my arrivals, turning RP communities into dust. Fortunately, Project Prologue became a safe haven for me, one of the few good Outlands servers (also because we didn't have TnB installed.). Eventually, I lost contact with it, and became an extreme AFKer. After staying away from the HL2RP scene, I joined, once again, into a few more communities. My stay was usually quite short, as the server's rewards had changed, to reflect, not good role-play, but kissing up to admins. I had nearly lost hope, when I realized that I had one chance left. One community, which, although had changed tremendously, was still the best out there. It's name rang in my head like an echo in a damp, murky cave.

Project Prologue.

And so, with the (hopefully) acceptance of kill22pro, and everyone else that I don't recognize, i'm coming back into the community, like a phoenix from the ashes.

Cheers,
Shawn Relph.

2Remember me? YEAH YA' DO. Empty Re: Remember me? YEAH YA' DO. Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:13 am

Cokecola

Cokecola
Donator
Donator

Too bad, I don't.

Lol JFK.

3Remember me? YEAH YA' DO. Empty Re: Remember me? YEAH YA' DO. Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Welcome back old friend Wink

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum