Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Denied] Cokecola's re-application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Denied] Cokecola's re-application Empty [Denied] Cokecola's re-application Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:06 am

Cokecola

Cokecola
Donator
Donator

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: |PP| Coke-can

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:10198683

Reason for wanting to join: I wanted to learn how to RP as MPF.

What do you think the MPF is about?: Arrest Anti-Citizens, Give out rations, torture prisoners, Protecting civilized society.

How long have you been part of this community?: 7 Months.

How long have you been part of this forum?: 5 Months.

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name: Milon Poston.

Date of birth: 7/19/1978.

Race(asian, european etc): African.

Strengths:Throwing, Cooking, Close combat tactics, Moving tactics.

Weaknesses: Grammar, Darkness.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): Yes.

P.S: If the time I posted is within 7 days from my first application... screw it.

2[Denied] Cokecola's re-application Empty Re: [Denied] Cokecola's re-application Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:37 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Strengths:Throwing, Cooking, Close combat tactics, Moving tactics.

Um you are a citizen still you have been feed citizen food which makes you weaker and more dull the Throwing part and the 2 tactics dont seem right. (Dont say you were part of the army.. it was destroyed in the 7 hour war.) but thats up to the owner or SA to decide if you can keep them in the app..

Side questions: (Note this is IF the owner or SA say you can keep tactics so on)

Do you understand that you are not to use the tactics or close combat tactics and pretend you are a master at it? and that you may use them but you are not very good at all. just abit better then 1 or 2 RCTs.

Do you understand that you will not use your Cp to metagame or minge. (Since you are known for mingeing..)

Do you know which is true? 1:You can leave nexus any time you want as RCT. 2: You cannot leave nexus without promission from high rank unit.

3[Denied] Cokecola's re-application Empty Re: [Denied] Cokecola's re-application Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:59 am

Cokecola

Cokecola
Donator
Donator

Do you understand that you are not to use the tactics or close combat tactics and pretend you are a master at it? and that you may use them but you are not very good at all. just abit better then 1 or 2 RCTs.

Yes I do.

Do you understand that you will not use your Cp to metagame or minge. (Since you are known for mingeing..)

Yes I understand.

Do you know which is ture? 1:You can leave nexus any time you want as RCT. 2: You cannot leave nexus without promission from high rank unit.

2: You cannot leave nexus without promisson from high rank unit.

4[Denied] Cokecola's re-application Empty Re: [Denied] Cokecola's re-application Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:13 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Coke, you are well known in the server... but then in a bad way...
Most people call you a minge and I have to keep pming you to stop minge jumping out of boredom.

I'm not sure if you will be able to deal with the amount of RP skills needed to be a MPF unit.

Pending.

Also, its a really really short application, it looks like you made it in haste.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

5[Denied] Cokecola's re-application Empty Re: [Denied] Cokecola's re-application Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:14 am

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Thats seems ok.

(Update)

I -SUP this app I dont think you are ready I think most agree with me when I say that.

Last edited by Vampire on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)

6[Denied] Cokecola's re-application Empty Re: [Denied] Cokecola's re-application Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:33 am

Cokecola

Cokecola
Donator
Donator

I actutally made this in a haste becuase it's like 3 in AM here.

Sooo if you think it's too short I could fix it.

7[Denied] Cokecola's re-application Empty Re: [Denied] Cokecola's re-application Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:01 am

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Sorry coke, answer is still no.

Denied.

Ps. this has nothing to do with friendship and stuff, an application is an application, not a question if you can be CP just because we are friends.

Please do not make another application within 7 days.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum