Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joining the rebels

+2
Cokecola
•cC•Silent
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joining the rebels Empty Joining the rebels Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:35 am

•cC•Silent

•cC•Silent
Admin
Admin

If you want to become a rebel and be from the resistance, you have to do it ICly. You can't become a rebel by applying here on the forum and you can't make a group of people, ask admins to give you guns and call yourselves rebels. You must wait for them to come and make you a part of the resistance. I hope that everyone who wants to become a member of the resistance reads this.

2Joining the rebels Empty Re: Joining the rebels Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 am

Cokecola

Cokecola
Donator
Donator

That totally answered my question for become a rebel... totally.

SCREW ALL THE REBELS! cheers

3Joining the rebels Empty Re: Joining the rebels Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:36 am

K3v1n

K3v1n

I'd like to add something to this.
You don't have to be a part of the official resistance to be a rebel. This is just a guess, but, I don't think there is any official resistance, one individual can be a part of the "resistance" if he is against the Combine and owns contrabend n shit.

4Joining the rebels Empty Guns Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Grallak

Don't ask around for guns. Ask for small daggers 'n' Shi' but don't ask. It's a whole lot more RPish to get a rope and perhaps something to slice or knock 'crots up up with. Have about one-two guys with you and make sure to act quickly. Take MPF stuff and kill him in a shack then get your friends stuff aswell. Then you can get a meeting place and recruit rookies if you feel like it. Ropes are essential and if the admin won't give you one try make something up with clothings or stuff. Just rp it, they will understand. Just don't do it alone. Two persons is minimum but an extra to spot and lend a hand is important. If you get owned by MPF and fail just try and run RPish or jut accept K.I.A. or nlr. Make a new character and wait a day to hump another MPFs and get new friends to avoid same failure of RP. You need to have a plan. That is what separates darkrp from serious rp, even if you use /me good and so you still need a plan and friends. Don't rob people for their stuff either. You need to be serious about making an organization and not utilizing the weapons for any other use than the use you promised your friends. You can't change to MPF with the same character either. If you have killed ten of their crots you can't just have a "change of heart" suddenly. That goes even if you have a lot of marks that makes you unable to get ration unless you help the CWU to lose points and get rations. Last option is recruit loners and have them bringing you rations for a place in society. It's a hard life. If you aren't strong enough and don't use your wits, you die of starvation or will be chased for the rest of your life. If you decide that being a rebel is to hard have your character killed during a raid but don't abandon your friends too easily, make sure that there is a new leader if you decide to leave. Having rebels makes it alot more enjoyable to play the other factions like the MPF. study

Last edited by Grallak on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuff)

5Joining the rebels Empty Re: Joining the rebels Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:19 am

Xellos

Xellos

Actualy Grallak an organisation usaly starts off whit like 4-5 people+you so its actualy something to do whit. And attacking recruits or any MPF is the stupidest thing you can do killing them even more extreme.You alert the enitre god dam sector by even hurting one realy. If you realy want to rob one. Knock out whitout being spoted and run like hell after robbing.

Last edited by Xellos on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Joining the rebels Empty Re: Joining the rebels Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 am

dizzydizzydwarf

dizzydizzydwarf
Donator
Donator

Yeah grallak you kill a MPF you will be killed instantly as MPF are userly in twos even more sometimes so best to do what Xellos said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum