Project Prologue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Prologue

Welcome to Project Prologue, a strict and serious roleplaying community.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Accepted] Tony's Metropolice Force Application.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tony

Tony
Very active member
Very active member

[OOC Section]

Steam Name:Tony

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19950835

Reason for wanting to join:I already been part of the Metropolice Force/Combine Civil Authority/Universal Civil Protection, however it is called, a lot of times. I experienced every rank from RCT to DvL, therefore I have a lot of previous experience.

I'd like to join the MPF because all of my friends are already part of it, or are about to apply, I mean Xellos, Mickie here at the first place.

What do you think the MPF is about?:The MPF is the Combine's basic machine. They are the ones who enforce laws on the streets, eliminate any anti-citizen activity, and shows the iron fist of the combine to the citizens who are planning to disagree-resist in any ways.

They beat citizens a lot, sometimes even without a proper reason, as in-characterly, they don't give a damn about the citizen's unless it is a recruit or lower ranked without memory replacement.

How long have you been part of this community?:It really depends, I been in this community before... I registered about a year ago with Xellos and Mickie. Unfortunately we went inactive for some reason I don't really remember... now we started it over.... so... actually about 2 days.

How long have you been part of this forum?: Around a year, as stated above I already registered here about a few months ago, perhaps it was even a year. But I went inactive, so I believe my previous registration does not count. So I would say 2 days.

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander)

Full Name:Adam Ryan

Date of birth:1982

Race(asian, european etc):Afro-American

Strengths:I am in posession of the knowledge about small pistols, but I don't really know their inner mechanism. I know some very minimal medical stuff, like treating a wound cutten by knife... I am also a good runner, if that counts.

Weaknesses:I am not the man of power, in fact: I feel myself pretty weak, not too weak, but I am not the man of muscles.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): Yes I understand and accept every terms that are stated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbrII7frHV0&list=LL2Qg4qfxGlk

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Looks good I like the app and think it will be approved good luck.

Side questions:
1: Do you understand that since you have been Cp before that you will not use the skills you may have picked up as one like beating a citizen with no reason or being the best shot?

2: Do you understand that you cannot leave nexus without high command promission?

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Nice application.

Pending.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Tony

Tony
Very active member
Very active member

1: Yes I understand, even-though in-characterly the MPF did beaten people for tiny mistakes, but I understand that we are in 2015, which means laws were a bit less strict than in 2016-2017, and so on.

I understand and I agree with it.

2: Yes I understand, and therefore: I will make sure to always ask for permission before leaving the nexus, otherwise I will nexusRP unless deployed/high command goes available to gain permission from.

@Vampire

Yes I understand your point, and I understand it overall.

Last edited by Tony on Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbrII7frHV0&list=LL2Qg4qfxGlk

Vampire

Vampire
Very active member
Very active member

Also I mean by high command as EpU above (EpU must have promission from ranks above him/her to let the RCT outside with a guard)

Sunject

Sunject
Super Admin
Super Admin

Looks really good, you seem to know your stuff therefore
+support

Papa Lazarou

Papa Lazarou
Very active member
Very active member

@ Vampire

Thanks for posting, but please sort your spelling out Smile

(Check the forum rules- especially Rule 3)

Kill22pro

Kill22pro
Owner
Owner

Why not.

Accepted.

https://projectprologue.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum